Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dylan♥

So today I help my mom clean up her fine-looking room, it was fine before, but then she said, 

This room is such a mess

Sometimes I would hate cleaning up with her, cause she will probably blow up, but this time she didn't, instead we just laugh, and talk about my soon-to-be-career hahaha 

I will move room, I have move room three times in the past 6 months. why ? because my mom keep on accepting guess so yea. While cleaning up my mom's room I found a 4 GB USB Drive and a new string for my guitar. 

I named my laptop, Dylan. And I will be marrying him soon, when I'm old enough. Because I'm too pretty and high level for the boys out there....*note the sarcasm*  

That was it, Swabba-Jabber

 Until next time....

Sincerely, 

The Anonymous♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment