Monday, November 11, 2013

School

I have to be honest with you, I hate school. Not because of the subjects, but because of the people in it. Some will go 'I'm the boss here and I'm going to rambles about my problem to all of you'

this kind of people is who I hate the most and I have like 4 people like that in my school and they ramble about their problem, and I will be like slow your tits man. I mean like in school nobody cares about your personal problem. 

and some will go 'I'm shy please leave me alone' 

Which yea, they are just quite and will stay in the very corner, good thing, I dont have that kind of people in my school 

and others will just go 'I don't care about this shit' 

That kind of people is just the carefree, and they dont share their personal problem to others. 

Me? I'm part of the 'I don't care about this shit' cause like honestly who the hell cares about their problem. 

So yea that is the one thing, I hate in school the bitches, the man-whores, and the jerks. 

That was it, Swabba-Jabbers❤

Until next time...

Sincerely, 

The Anonymous❤

No comments:

Post a Comment